Subject: FW: Renewal and new membership of ECHA Forum and its BPR subgroup
From: "Tiiu Noobel" <[email-masked]>
To: Enda Veskimäe <[email-masked]>, "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 15:20:33 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tere!

Palun andke esindusele [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  , cc:
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] , teada, mis me ECHAle
vastame.

The Forum /BPRS membership of appointee for Estonia will expire on 07
March 2024.

The renewal of Forum membership and appointment of new Forum members
should be communicated to ECHA ([email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ) from the Permanent Representation of
Estonia to the EU indicating the persons appointed as Forum/BPRS members
and their possible alternate members.

An email indicating persons’ names and contact details will suffice.

Heade soovidega

Tiiu Noobel

Sekretär

Eesti Vabariigi alaline esindus Euroopa Liidu juures

Rue Guimard 11/13, 1040 Brüssel

Tel: + 32 2227 4337,   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <https://eu.mfa.ee/et/> https://eu.mfa.ee/et/

From: Esindus EL juures üldaadress <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2024 11:59 AM
To: Tiiu Noobel <[email-masked]>
Subject: FW: Renewal and new membership of ECHA Forum and its BPR subgroup

From: ECHA Forum <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2024 9:20 AM
To: Esindus EL juures üldaadress <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: HONGA Aljona (EE) <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: Renewal and new membership of ECHA Forum and its BPR subgroup

Dear Sir / Dear Madam,

This is a kind reminder to (re-)appoint your Member State’s
representative(s) in the Forum for Exchange of Information on Enforcement
(Forum) of the European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) by 07 March 2024.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us should you have any questions.

Kind regards,

Terhi

Terhi Nikula
Harmonised Enforcement team
European Chemicals Agency
Telakkakatu 6, P.O. Box 400, FI-00150 Helsinki, Finland
Tel. +358 9 6861 8322

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
 <http://echa.europa.eu/> http://echa.europa.eu/

 <http://www.twitter.com/EU_ECHA>   <https://www.facebook.com/EUECHA>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/EUchemicals>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/european-chemicals-agency>

The above represents the opinion of the author and is not an official
position of the European Chemicals Agency. This email, including any files
attached to it, is intended for the use of the individual to whom it is
addressed. If you have received this message in error, please notify the
author as soon as possible and delete the message.

From: ECHA Forum <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Wednesday, January 3, 2024 11:16 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: HONGA Aljona (EE) <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Renewal and new membership of ECHA Forum and its BPR subgroup

Dear Sir / Dear Madam,

You are invited to (re-)appoint your Member State’s representative(s) in
the Forum for Exchange of Information on Enforcement (Forum) of the
European Chemicals Agency (ECHA).

The Forum coordinates the network of national authorities responsible for
the enforcement of REACH, CLP, PIC, POP and BPR and has a number of
statutory tasks assigned to it in Article 77(4) of the REACH Regulation.
The Forum’s BPR Subgroup (BPRS) carries out the Forum’s tasks related to
the Biocidal Products Regulation.

This email explains the appointment and renewal process, documentation
required, and provides background information on the type of expertise
sought for the Forum Member.

We would like to take this opportunity to express our encouragement to the
Member State Competent Authorities (MSCAs) to continue to support the work
of the members of the Forum and BPRS, which has a continuously increasing
workload. The Forum tasks, expertise information and conflict of interest
policy are explained in the annexes 1 and 2. Members should expect to
dedicate at least 30% of their work time to their Forum duties.

Renewal of Forum membership and appointment of new Forum members

The Forum /BPRS membership of appointee for Estonia will expire on 07
March 2024.

The renewal of Forum membership and appointment of new Forum members
should be communicated to ECHA ([email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ) from the Permanent Representation of
Estonia to the EU indicating the persons appointed as Forum/BPRS members
and their possible alternate members.

An email indicating persons’ names and contact details will suffice.

Information on documentation to be provided by appointed members:

Appointment of new members

In order to appoint a new Member/Alternate Member to the Forum the member
should provide the following documents:

*	CV (Annex 4)
*	Declaration of Interest and Commitment (will be sent separately to
appointees)
*
<https://echa.europa.eu/documents/10162/13576/doi_commitment_form-0108.doc
x/7a45303e-6b6b-e4ac-88d3-1a3a422247a9> Declaration of Confidentiality

Please note that there is no need to physically sign any of the
declarations but they should be filled in electronically by the members
themselves and sent as word documents from members’ personal email
addresses to [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> .

The above mentioned documents should be submitted to ECHA before the term
of the current member expires.

If you have any questions concerning the appointments, please contact the
ECHA Harmonised enforcement team ([email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ).

Yours sincerely,

Erwin Annys

Head of Unit Support and Enforcement

European Chemicals Agency

cc: Members of Forum listed in Annex 3

Annexes:

*         Annex 1: General conditions and independence of members

*         Annex 2: Forum background

*         Annex 3: List Expiring Forum memberships

*         Annex 4: ECHA CV

European Chemicals Agency
Telakkakatu 6, P.O. Box 400, FI-00121 Helsinki, Finland
 <http://echa.europa.eu/> http://echa.europa.eu/

 <http://www.twitter.com/EU_ECHA>  <https://www.facebook.com/EUECHA>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/EUchemicals>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/european-chemicals-agency>

The above represents the opinion of the author and is not an official
position of the European Chemicals Agency. This email, including any files
attached to it, is intended for the use of the individual to whom it is
addressed. If you have received this message in error, please notify the
author as soon as possible and delete the message.